Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday It is!

It's my mom's birthday today.I am glad I was able to speak with her. I guess she's getting a great one because we had an advance celebration last weekend with all of the family members around. It's a great time.

I still havent written anything new. I am at a loss for ideas.I really dislike deadlines.I just wish I am a better technical writer.Anyway, tomorrow's yoga will be intended for me to be granted wisdom.


I am kind of edgy about my trip to Singapore.It will be my first travel abroad and I've heard from a friend that the Immigration officers are more strict this time.I dont know what's in store at the airport. I am fidgety at the thought of me being interrogated but hey, in the real sense of the word, there is always that force that will make things alright.I just wish I am more calm this time.Oh, I almost forgot...It's  a moonday indeed.:)

There are always some suprises in store each day. As of the other day, i have been practricing yoga at home.I didnt exactly do the full series except on a Wedneday since I am still having some pains in my pelvis. I focused on my surya namaskars and the Bujai...and the headstand.It was very unbelievable that I could already lift my legs as they're intertwining my arms. I fell at some points but I could easily adjust not to fall hard. I love the feeling of being lifted with only my both  arms on the floor. What's more suprising was I could already do my half headstand up to 8 counts without falling. I felt that my arms and body had adjusted to the strain.I fell for a few times but I was very happy to know that I can now find my balance in this inverted pose.I couldnt help but jump  for joy and utter words of praises and thanks for this gift of balance.I am sure I'll be able to perfect this in time.Right now, I am so happy with this milestone.

Tomorrow's yoga day at the shala.I wish everyone a great weekend.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment