Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rest in Peace Robin Gibb


Death is such a bittersweet thing. It is and it will always be. Nonetheless, we need to just accept the fact that all of us will leave this impermanent abode. How well we live our lives is just as significant as how we touch other people's lives. I guess this  matters in the end.

One inspiring soul has finally left this material earth. It is certainly a big loss as he has made a great difference by living a life that has inspired so many passers by. His voice, as well as that of his siblings, moved a lot of people and that includes me.

The tenderness of his voice and the gentleness of his words put into music will be remembered for as long as I live. Someday, I will perish too. Will there be many who will remember me like this? Have i done enough to inspire others?

Thank you Robin. Your life and death have touched me so much. Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment