Saturday, August 4, 2012

Yoga thoughts

Nothing sensible is coming out of this humble mind. I have so much to share but there seems to be a shortage of words. Humanity is creeping in my entire system. Bad back and all, this woman is exactly the epitome of vulnerability. Just like the gloomy weather, my mood is a bit off at times. Still, in the midst of the irregular flow of normalcy, I am blessed to be given the opportunity to still meet good people who help me realize that I am no different from them. These women at the shala are reminders that I am loved and I am a beautiful creation.



I am very happy to see my teacher Jon again. At least, for three Saturdays, he was able to journey with me in my practice. I am so thankful for his usual gentleness in his attending to my poses. My heart is glad knowing he has seen so much growth in my practice. I was my emotional self  hearing it from him. It has inspired me to keep on practicing and constantly embrace my being me. A yogin.



I am a bit sad today, however. I wanted so much to hug him  and to personally bid him goodbye but he was still very busy attending to many students so I decided to leave. Though I wrote him a message, I am still thinking of seeing him for the last time before he leaves. Anyway, he told me he wished to see me again. Of  course we will certainly meet someday soon.

I dont know how to frequent my practice with my work schedule. I guess it will be up to the universe to give me the time and space. May the Universe conspire with me again.I want to practice more days. I need to. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment