Saturday, November 23, 2013

Great day!~

Today's practice was very fluid, smooth, peaceful, quiet, relaxed and refreshing. I know i shouldn't compare one practice with another but I couldn't help but honor more the Universe for whatever transpired today. My first teacher's back and that's a BONUS. This self is happy because it has been a while since I last practiced with him. The after practice brunch turned into a great avenue for discussion about things that matter beyond yoga. It's overwhelming to know that I will be on my third year of being an asthangi and I know with the help of the Universe, I will go a long way.

Despite the hurdles and blocks along the way, what exactly matters is just today and because I was so present and I guess I still am, I feel I am the most peaceful specie in this whole Universe.

Here's sending you my great vibes, my light and and joy.

Namaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment