Saturday, June 14, 2014

Chronicling the days that were

It has been a while since my last post here, I guess. I have been hovering from being a domesticated mermaid to being a not- so- ready- to teach professor. The mind was way too out of focus for so many days and it was indeed a challenge to be centered. I guess I have anxiety attack. I was  way too ahead from what was supposed to happen. Slowly, painstakingly, I am getting attuned again.

School is opening this Monday but I am not very conditioned yet to go back. The K-12 thing is beginning to come into full view and I can sense that it will truly affect me and many of the teachers. There is always a better world out there after two years. Still, I couldn't help but worry. Om shanti, shanti.

It's Fathers' day tomorrow and I honestly could not grasp indifference I feel towards my father. Our relationship may not be as close as before, but deep within my core, I know I love him dearly and I am grateful for everything.

My practice has been progressing. The teacher has been giving me many poses in the second series. I am grateful that he believes in me. I will keep on practicing until everything will come.

Namaste!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment