The first three days so far has been good to me. Despite my PMS, i am more emotionally sane and relaxed. My energy has been calmer. I am grateful.
There are few thoughts that linger in my head too. I wish to share with you that..
1. I'd like to be richer this year. This is not because I want all the material comforts in this world but it is because I want to help more my family and other people.
2. I'd also like to travel more-both here and abroad.
3. I'd like to teach English more and leave Theology eventually. I want to teach the languages and literature and I want to write.
4. I want to marry and I will with my spiritual man.
5. I want to practice more and get myself certified to teach ashtanga.
6. I want to meditate more, constantly, consistently, effortlessly.
7. I want to always be me.I won't let people and events control me.
8. I will bend but I will not break.
9. I will keep loving my family in my own way.
10. I will be forever grateful-in my heart and in my mind,