Monday, May 20, 2013

Thoughts ....


Christology class with father Lode Wostyn, cicm
We have just ended our summer classes in the very tedious PhD in theology. I feel a deep sense of relief knowing at last after more than a month i can get back the normalcy that I have so missed. I am happy being laid back again (at least for a few days). My house is wanting the care it deserves also and I have to say I have tons of laundry already. (Ohh, I am glad I did the cleaning and the washing this morning on the second day of my period, huh!)

So what have I exactly gotten from my theological wrangling? I am not actually that happy realizing that the language is not just really something I am very interested about. My heart is not that whole in this particular endeavor. I know where I want to go and at this juncture...I must say,I am not made to be a theologian in the real sense of the word.

I may still get some subjects come opening of the school year but it does not necessarily mean I will die for this. My practice has been sacrificed already and my peace of mind has been affected. I am not a scholar.I am a spiritual human being.

I love my professors, specially the very wise Father Lode. More than anything else, I love my classmates and they are one  of the very few reasons I might continue this  but I already know what I actually want. I am just waiting for the right timing. I just want to deepen my practice. I just want to live a stress-free life. Slow..gentle.calm..happy life.
my Father Lode:)
                                      

                                                   Namaste everyone.Embrace your peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment