Sunday, August 18, 2013

Today, a Sunday

The moon i guess is getting fuller.i could feel my body's lethargic again. Yesterday's practice was intense, not to mention me falling from being assisted by a teacher. I didnt exactly know why and how it happened. All i knew was i heard a loud thug as my head hit the floor. Good thing there was the mat and my fall was low. The teacher was worried bout it... I must say, sometimes life allows us to fall in order to rise.

I was happy being with the yogins after the practice yet i woke up tired today. I had dreams of black snakes twice. One was me being approached by this dreaded crawling animal. I smell something bad. Though i am worried , i am resigning the events that will come along.

The weather is bad today and just like it, i feel gloomy. Whew! Moon day, stormy, .. Ahh universe bless me.

OM.

No comments:

Post a Comment