Saturday, September 27, 2014

A journey-day 1

Today marks the beginning of my sister's journey towards healing. In all honesty, my heart is so broken right now. I guess the whole family is broken. My brother, I'm pretty sure is saddened. We all are. We are a family.

I cried bitterly this morning knowing my dear sister was very helpless in her ordeal. I felt like we betrayed her. I  could not do anything more. I am the only one who's distant from them. I am thinking of her now. I miss her terribly. I miss her beautiful self. I am praying that after all these, she would come back stronger. I love her.

I know having moments of  depression is difficult but I am pretty certain her ordeal is far greater than what all lonely people suffer. Delusions are scary at some point. We had no choice but to  let her deal with this seriously.

I just miss her badly. May the Universe heal her. 

Om shanti, shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment