Tuesday, May 4, 2010

random thoughts

it would be few days from today and my country is going to be faced with new set of leaders, so to speak.i wonder if there is really something that's new in the leadership.i may sound cynical but this is just how i view politics in my beloved Philippines.In one of my encounters with my ethics class, i told my students to choose wisely those leaders whom they think are capable of helping them make this country better.Of course they asked me who were in my list and I gladly replied..."THERE"S NONE!" I have chosen not to vote.That means I am curtailing my right and my opportunity to give my vote to anyone.Am i good a example?For many, i would be judged as indifferent.For some, i would be called a "KJ" ( i dont even think it's a joyful election.) Well, whatever I maybe called, I am done! I dont want to waste casting my vote to people i dont even know.I love tis country so much but I just could not choose who?I had to go back to my old argument..."Let there be that 2 party system in the Philippines." I still wish and pray for a peaceful election.I still will be watching the news about that day.I will still be doing what is best for my country...but I wont Vote..and i dont need your condemnation, whatever!

I am bent to enrol my thesis this june for my theology.I am still figuring out as to whether or not I will still teach in TIP.I know how tough my readings would be.Dorothy is also here with me and i need to give her some of my time.My mind is a bit messed up now.In the end, i know what to do..HIs will will surely prevail.Some people are still not happy as to my getting theology.For heaven sake, I dont need any of your opinions.My bliss does not rely on what you think of me.Live your lives and discover your passion.I am sad for those who still dont know what makes them happy in life but my business is not to give them that happiness.It's only their choice that matters.Please jus dont screw mine!

The heat is terrible.as of my writing this, It hits 37 on the chart.My body is not really happy about this.I have no choice.LIfe has still to move on.I am just like doomed to have my migraine and all.What with my period coming, i dont think it's cool but I need to get by.I guess I am more powerful than the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment