Sunday, January 22, 2012

Peaceful Sunday

I was totally bored and aimless for the past couple of days. I bet it's because my cycle's waning. Apart from being a bit lazy to teach and at the same annoyed in between sessions, I was totally a hopeless person. I was just glad I still kept a bit of my center.

Because boredom crept in, I decided to do something different on a Sunday...in anticipation of lunar new year. I went to china town and enjoyed a peaceful stroll. Despite my erratic sense of direction, I was glad I was brought perfectly to the place where I wanted to be.

Walking around, I was able to witness the dragon parade. It was actually my first time. I was also able to visit a Buddhist exhibit . I bought some items and had a photo taken with a monk. I felt a sense of relief just by being there.

I bought a few lucky charms. Not that I am very superstitious but it's cool having some souvenirs.

It was a great walk but I also ended up missing my lunch. I was way too hungry to even do anything other than grabbing some bite. It was a long travel going to coffee bean and had spicy tuna linguine and fruit tea. I was full but I had an upset stomach later in the evening.

I was a bit tired and my left sandal was giving up but I had fun. I shifted gear today and I gained good energy. I am awfully thankful.

Have a great lunar new year.

Namaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment