Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gratitude

Last night was heavy for me. The urgency to do that stuff was uncontrollable. It was a good chance to cry though and pray harder than usual . That was the first emotional prayer for 2012. I must be grateful.

The longing was tremendous. There was no way to describe it. The night was long but I couldn't get that sleep immediately. There seemed to be a void of some sort. I thought I would get crazy. I wanted to talk and hug someone. I wished to be assured that things are alright. There was no one though. I only remained steadfast that I was talking to a God so invisible but real. It has always been that way.

This morning was a different story. The first day of my practice at the Shala was filled with great vibes. I have missed the likeminds, the breathings, the smiles and everything in that place. I am grateful for today...grateful for the saving grace.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment