Saturday, June 22, 2013

TWO WEEKS highlights

It has been two weeks since the new school year opened. Since then I have been climbing up and  down the highest floors of three different  buildings at the university. It has also been two weeks since I started waking up as early as 3:15 in the morning to get myself ready for school. I have been tired since then.

It has also been two weeks since I  first met my lovely students. It  has been two weeks of disclosures, not to mention the emotional  outpourings of my wounded souls. I have been both sad and grateful for them.

It has also been two weeks since I  last practiced with teacher Arne and today is his last practice with the manila yogins. I am not there.

I am grateful I am still filled with joy despite my being tired. I love these bunch of souls and im hoping to continue journeying with them.

Today is friday. I am glad I can rest.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment