Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014

I am with my family.There is nothing grand about the welcoming of another year. I just took videos of the fireworks display of the neighboring places then did my meditation/thanksgiving/prayer for all that has been and for all that will be.

I don't have any intention of making any resolutions.That is, at least major ones. I just want to be better,more grounded, more patient, more stable, more centered.

My family, on our holiday trip to Davao
I realized I have grown.I realized my family is just a part of my being but that I still have my own life to take care of. I just need to connect with them because whether I like it or not, they are the ones given to me.


at Namaskar Yoga Shala, taken my Jang
I have met 2 great souls online, both Asthangis at that. I am glad to chat with Andy, an Australian yogi.I like his energy, view of things and life. I like the free flowing conversation.No pretensions. I am also thankful to Jang. Her shala was a gift. After googling for any Asthanga shala, I have found hers. It was a great practice.Great satsang.Great family of hers too. 


I will be going back to Manila in a couple of days. What's in store is not my concern right now. I just want to stay present. Connected.

Happy New year, great souls!

No comments:

Post a Comment