Sunday, December 8, 2013

Simply ordinary thoughts

Yogins at Denali's First birthday
There is my grateful heart for having met my yogi friends.It's my third year of being an asthangi. I am blessed with good teachers. More than that, I am glad my first teacher came back to journey with me again. I am still loving my Saturdays. I love the simple food, the laughter and the discourses. I love life. I love yoga.There are my students' depth experiences. As I was reading them today, I felt that I was led to penetrate into their very cores. My love for them has grown more in time. They are so human. Pained, tried, broken, bent but loved. I am grateful to have met them.

There is the coming Christmas vacation back home. I am both excited and numb. I am looking forward to go home. May the Universe bless my family with love, forgiveness, peace, joy and wisdom.
    I will park now. A student is waiting online. 
    Namaste!
     




No comments:

Post a Comment