Saturday, November 8, 2014

Dreadful comeback

I am a yogin, an ashtangi, at that. I need to be reminded that whatever it is that I am going through is part and parcel of my entire yogic practice. I need to recognize the fact that my joy and peace aren't rooted from my job and from the people I encounter everyday. I can always find it within me. No one has the capacity to make things work for me without my permission.

My  break is almost over and I honestly can say that this is the first time that I dread going back to work at the University. I feel I don't anymore belong to the system. I wonder why everything became dreary. Is it just because of my hormones or is the universe really leading me somewhere better than where I am?

I need to be in a place where the energy is smooth, I am tired of the travel. The pollution is killing me. People's pretenses are very overwhelming.

I love my students but dear Universe, please let me love myself too.

Om,

No comments:

Post a Comment