Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year huh!

It's the last day of the year.I dont want to look back to all that has been but i would just like to be grateful for all that were bestowed on me.Some were pleasant, some were not too.Still in the greater scheme of things i have learned.I guess that is what's important.tomorrow's the start of a new year.I am hoping that things will be better not only for myself but for everyone else.There are things to be done moreso things that will be left behind.looking forward is what i am going to do.living each day as if is my last still holds true for me.since i have the tendency to fret, i need to conquer this.there are a lot of great things in front.i should learn to be more open and embrace each as a gift.my heart is deeply burdened but i need to let go more.

Happy new year everyone!2

No comments:

Post a Comment