Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas radical thoughts

It's Christmas tomorrow and what does this self believe?
Well, I am not gonna lie that I am becoming less appreciative of this tradition. My childlike excitement vanishes at some point . There are less , if not, zero wishes for myself.
Life is cheap specially that my beloved hometown has been terribly hit by nature's wrath. My family is alright but there is a strain that affects my connection with them. All because of this perennial woman thing , maybe.
I will certainly stay in my pad the whole time, unless of course , there's a viable invitation. There will be less to eat. I just wish i could give more.
This self has become more radical in the way Christmas is celebrated. As I age and become more independent, there appear better options than lavish spending .

I woke up today after having great dreams. They sufficed what I missed and longed for.

I called them saving grace.

I still wish everyone a great and blessed Christmas. May you have peace!


Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment