Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

After so long a time, I must say this is the most peaceful year ender for me.Though I am alone, I am still able to be productive. I was able to talk to my parents and asked for forgiveness . I have written some details in my thesis. I have laughed hard and more than anything else I have made peace .

I don't make any resolutions anymore. I just live each day as if it's my last. Even if I am scared as to my PMS thing,I guess I will be fine.

I am looking forward for more yogic experience . I am also getting excited for my thesis and hopefully graduation.

What else is there? I am going to keep being open to the leading of energies.

I am glad I end the year right. Tomorrow will take it's place.

Taking time.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment