Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today

As usual, valentine's day this year is an ordinary day for me in a way. Romantically, I am not involved with anyone so it's really just a mundane day.

Despite it's ordinariness, I was still doing some extraordinary tasks specially that I am exerting all my efforts to accomplish what needs to be done regarding my thesis. I was honestly feeling so insecure about my inadequacy in terms of theological matters that I was at some points entertaining the thought of giving up again.

It dawned on me though that even if I am not at par with anyone theologically, I can still do some humbling endeavors to finish this . My mentor was kind enough to morally support me. I was able to honestly express my feelings and thoughts to her. I was really grateful!

I am a bit tired today and my emotions are on the rocks :) I love being a woman.

I have reasons to be glad this day also.Waking up and seeing the beautiful clouds outside my room reminded me that life is cool in the midst of....

Simple pleasures like healthy diet is also one good reason to be happy today.

There are more to be happy about...even when my printer has given up on me today. (sigh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment