Saturday, February 18, 2012

Great practice today

P271

I was a bit very early at the Shala today. By the time I got to the place, two teachers were already present. A teacher from the other Shala was there and I was pretty aware teacher Connie wasn't around.

The first few minutes had been sluggish for me. My nose was still clogged and my muscles were tired. I started doing my short pranayama then some stretching. Savasana followed.

The practice today was intended for the repose of the soul of my sister as well as healing .

Asanas were slow but fluid. I realized however that I missed a pose towards the end of the practice. I decided not to to go back and just prayed the universe understood.I'm sure it did.

After two hours on the mat, i went home tired but energized. My mind isn't clear yet and I'm sure it will be haunted by useless worried every now and then but because I have my mat with me, I guess worries won't linger.

This yogin has one goal in mind... That is to go to Thailand and deepen my yogic life.

Inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment