Tuesday, February 7, 2012

so it's a moon day

I wasn't very aware that the moon is on its fullest today until i looked at my moon phases on blogger. It just dawned on me that i have been acting a little weird for the past couple of days. I am easily annoyed at times. Generally my mood is on its highest. My bubbly self has transpired. I have been feeling lethargic easily and i want to sleep longer. In other words, my energy is waning. I laugh hard naturally. Nature is overwhelming this time. So because it's a moon day, I honor this phase as I honor my body.My mood swings and all....they make up my being me. I have missed the shala and my mat. There is no word to describe my hype this time. Family matters are strong specially because my dad is still recovering. Desires are plenty and my impatience is evident. I am an inch wiser today as my ideas are kind of abundant.Despite this mindset, I am feeling a bit insecure about my upcoming paper defense. I don't know if I have done enough. Anyway, as this is a lunar day, I want to offer three oms to acknowledge the energies I have. Om, for peace.Om, for grace. Om for wisdom. Namaste and May the brightness of the moon illuminate the whole world, specially, may its light bring us closer to what our hearts desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment