Thursday, February 16, 2012

Randomness of thoughs

I have been feeling under the weather for the past couple of days.My body's too tired and I am sporting the dreaded colds. I have been working hard juggling from time taching online, doing chores and writing /finalizing my thesis. The long hours I have been glued in front of the computer was one good reason for my feeling so down. There is nothing much I can do but accomplish my tasks.

Yesterday, I had submitted my final paper ready for defense.I am very glad for people who never get tired of helping me out. My mentor is the one person who has made me finished my writing thing. Without her support, i dont think I would be able to do something that was really not my forte, at least , in my own understanding.

I recognize her not only as my paper advisor but more than anything else, she's like an older sister that I never had. She knows how comfortable I am talking to her and just being silly and candid with her is very uplifting. I love the non-judgment perspective and I have felt her belief in me. It is a gift.

Still weak physically, i am looking forward to my shala adventure tomorrow.

As of this juncture also, the weather in here is not gonna be great. Wishing everyone well.

 

With_mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment