Monday, April 23, 2012

Just saying

This self is entering a new week with nothing but profound surrender to what's gonna happen. After my graduate degree, there is still the editing for the publication of my thesis. There is this sense of helplessness as I dont know where to get the finances to settle all my school accounts so I will be cleared. I have less students online and I am just having enough to pay for my bills and fend for myself. I am not in dire poverty but I need some amount for my obligation at home too. Anyway, I am always a believer of the Divine providence. He is always going to supply certainly.

I am so wanting to go back to teaching in the university or college. I want to be with students again for real. I dont know if the Great teacher will let me to this thing this time.I wish I would be given the chance to go back. Please Lord.

I am still missing the tingling sensation of being in love with love. ....(wink)

Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment