Friday, April 27, 2012

well...:)

The heat is excruciating and I am affected BIG TIME!

Aside from the fact that my bedroom is hellish during the midday, my mind is all the more out of reach at times. I am feeling disoriented. Much to my surprise, i am also bored and unchallenged. The aries in me wants to jump up.Wait, it's an understatement. I really would like to fly.

I am not in any position to call myself a great teacher this time. Talking to the kids online has already turned me into a robot-like human being. I feel very stagnant talking the same things over and over again to my virtual angels. It's not that I love them less but it is really more on the fact that I have missed so much being in the real classroom setting.

It was my choice to stay out of the academe for a while to give way to my theological adventure. Now that it's over (at least, my defense and all), my whole system shuts down. My thinking is very limited and my emotions blurry. I guess someone's looking for adventure here.

May the God of peace pour out unto me that light to see more than what is being laid  on my plate right now.
Call it another spiritual thing or beyond description.There is  one thing I am sure of . I am gonna get through this overwhelming ride of boredom and stagnation in time.

How soon, Lord? (Be patient, child.)


No comments:

Post a Comment