Monday, August 6, 2012

FLOOD EVERYWHERE!


The rain is unstoppable. It has been several days and the wrath is still on. Classes in all levels are now suspended. It's seven thirty in the morning already but it looks like the sun has been hiding from us since time immemorial.

  I was glad just staying home and rest but the gladness was momentary. It is not cool being comfortable in my abode knowing there are a lot right now who are in the evacuation centers. The children, the old and those who are sick. There was that great storm two or three years ago. I dont know if similar fate will hit all of us again. I am only sure that this is not any milder nor cooler than the previous.


I am praying that my body will  make it to the mat .I pray that the Universe will be kinder and will spare everyone from harm. My country has been through a lot.

The rain is now getting stronger. Outside is already flooded.


 Om for safety of everybody.


No comments:

Post a Comment