Friday, August 31, 2012

Life again


 
Two full moons in one month is crazy for me. I bet I have been constantly feeling lethargic and sick. It's almost always like I cant help but sleep a bit while on my travel to and fro work. It is not just that. I am very sensitive to noise. What is worse is I am always on the  verge of crying when confronted with even the slightest hint of nostalgia. Every poor individual I encounter is very significant to me and I feel like  hugging  them and tell them they will be alright soon.

I have a huge flow of differing emotions and most of the time I am carried away.
Shall I attribute it to this lunar occurence?

Why, for the love of yoga, do I feel this over and over again?

I dont understand life's doze of odds to me.There are so many  times that I lament and is on the verge of giving up yet there is also this interesting voice within me that says...C'mon, this is all just part of the magnanimity of life.You will soon be fine again.

And I rest my case and dwell with this melodious rhythm. Om for life.Om for bliss.Om for good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment