Sunday, December 16, 2012

Brother, no more

You know the feeling when you're being harassed, demeaned, offended, insulted, accused and what have you? It isn't cool, right.It is even worst when the person who did it to you is supposed to be your family..a brother at that.

So far, all the respect left for him vanished. I know he was provoked but that doesnt give him the license to treat me like I am the lowest creature on earth. Sorry but I have started loathing that we are after all of the same bloodline. I guess if there is really a GOD (I have actually started doubting again) then he/she/it would know how I was treated yesterday.

It's Christmas season, yes..but, I have to make it clear...my family has not been really those that  I am happy to be with.

I am just glad I have good people around.

I am still angry and I am scared even being attached to my surname. I am hating being with my family. This is wrong, yes.. but right now, i am hurt and I wont even give that asshole a chance to do that thing again to me.

Calling me names..he's the worst man ever.

May the Universe forgive me and bring me good energy. Om.


No comments:

Post a Comment