Saturday, December 1, 2012

First of December thoughts


Yes it's December First and I am beginning to dread going home.It's not because I dont want to but I am scared I would still experience similar, if not, the same scenario way back. Just earlier today, we're again tested financially and it frustrates me a lot until now. I know there are always things that I cant control but my humanity sets in and that makes everything seemed hopeless.

The question as to whether or not there is  an end to the kind of thing I am feeling about my family is doubly haunting. For the love of peace I really wish each member knows what he/she has to do. I am already losing patience and hope. May God help me.

Despite this disturbance, I am so looking forward to life. My practice has been growing.Being in the second series, I am already doing laghu vajrasana. Admittingly, it was very difficult at first.I found it hard to straighten my arms as I bring my head to the floor.Ahhh, this is similar to my life. I bend everytime I have down moments. It is a joy to come up after that,of course.

There is that great friendship among my fellow yogins. I am still loving our lunches and good conversation.

Work is cool..not to mention tough when the director sets in for meetings. I'm learning to breathe more though. There is , however, a thought as to whether or not I'll continue here. I still want to do things on my own and be free just like before. Inshallah.

I am also wanting to find my spiritual partner. I wish I could meet him despite the tremendous strings of uncertainties.


Have a lovely weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment