Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sweet Long dream

I have been praying for a spiritual partner.That someone who can make my heart beat again like crazy.Someone beyond expression,.Someone I can be intimate with.Someone I am going to be totally free.

Like any other longing, the dreams that I have are manifestations of these.
I dream normally, yes.Like it is always an extension of me.
Earlier this morning while still in deep slumber I dreamt of someone I look up to. Man, that was  not the first time. The dream was so hugely real that I ended up waking up so peaceful and happy.

It was all about him..my spiritual teacher .(I am not so brave to mention his name.) It was all about us hugging for the longest time. It was all about us longing to be together.It was all about Him hugging me and never uttering anything.Just hugging.So close.It was all about me hugging him.Closing my eyes and sleeping while embracing him tightly. No words. Nothing.Just hugging longingly. There was no need for words. We both knew how deep we cared and loved each other.

Then it culminated with him looking at me.Shaking.Hard on. Crying.Embarrased. Telling me he's scared we wont be friends again.I was hugging him crying too.I told him if he only knew how i felt too.

Dear God..we're crying and hugging.

I woke up praying.Thanking the Universe for another intimate dream. It was not the first time.Not the second either but the -nth time.

What could that mean?
I sent him a christmas greeting today.He greeted me back. I felt a bit scared. I really dont know.

There are questions in my head but I know there are no answers yet. I care deeply about him.He is a great mentor and friend. I know not why like this.Dreams of him like that.

May the universe lead me..

Om.

No comments:

Post a Comment