Saturday, July 26, 2014

thoughts on a new moon

There are just some things in life that i need to throw away soon. Perhaps this includes my job in the university. It is painful just thinking about it but I feel like I am trapped in a place that I really don't belong to. There is just one thing that connects me here. It's always my love for teaching. 

It is funny how one is brought to a place so unexpectedly and teach a subject that she is not even accustomed to. I need to say that I am learning as I go along but I am surrounded with so much inauthenticity that I feel so suffocated. The value system is not just fit to what I have.  Work ethics is just way too different.

There is just gossip everywhere. There is too much judgment. A lot of rude people around. I am trying to follow a spiritual path but I feel like i am drawn far from it. I love humanity but there are just practices here that I couldn't swallow.

Yoga teaches me to let go. To avoid restrain.To stop pushing nor pulling and just let things be. If anything hampers my way back to my center, i think it's time to go. 

Ohh universe, help me. 

Om shanti shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment