Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sunday thoughts

When it rains, it really pours. I am not only talking about the quite unstoppable torrential rains that visit my country this year but I am also hinting that my life has been abundantly blessed with so much. (and I do not only mean the good but also the not so good circumstances)

My sister is still suffering from her delusions but the good news is the family is getting more connected this time. As an eldest sister, it is probably my biggest role to assure that everyone takes her/his task well. I guess I have done quite a job. I know this is going to be tough in all aspects but there is always that hope that my sister will bounce back more beautifully.

I received my permanency status recently at work. It is just funny because I am not really happy. I am glad, yes, for i am still gonna teach but there is this haunting feeling of not belonging to this community. Like what I have been saying in my previous blog-there is just too much complacency here.

I am anxious to travel again. First in the list..KOREA. May the universe conspire with me. 

Om shant, shanti.

Whatever that life offers me now, I am pretty sure, I am good.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment