Sunday, August 17, 2014

Panic attack? :(

The yogic in me has been challenged for the past week. The body manifested signs of weakness as it was exposed to a lot of free radicals, particularly, smoke and body sprays of all kinds. It was surprising because after a very long time, I got to stay at the University infirmary because of a migraine attack. It was so bad that while having my class, I thought, I would eventually collapse. I was chilling big time while resting for a few minutes. I knew I was not alright.

Practice was kind of dragging and painful at the back. I had to skip drop backs for I felt that my middle spine was in pain. It was very emotiona. I just wanted to cry. Things happened and they kept happening at home and at work. Then I got panicky even when I was trying to breathe and relax. 

This is where I am at until now. My stomach releases a lot of gas. I am bloated too.

..but you know what?  I am still grateful because I am aware of all these. I know these  come to pass. My body will go back to its natural, relaxed and beautiful state. Everything will certainly be ok again. Inshallah.

In the meantime, I wish everyone, A happy weekend.

Here's something about panic attack for you. Click here.

Signs and symptoms of a panic attack. Click the link for more.

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/panic_disorder_anxiety_attack_symptom_treatment.htm

Panic attacks often strike when you’re away from home, but they can happen anywhere and at any time. You may have one while you’re in a store shopping, walking down the street, driving in your car, or sitting on the couch at home.
The signs and symptoms of a panic attack develop abruptly and usually reach their peak within 10 minutes. Most panic attacks end within 20 to 30 minutes, and they rarely last more than an hour.
A full-blown panic attack includes a combination of the following signs and symptoms:
  • Shortness of breath or hyperventilation
  • Heart palpitations or a racing heart
  • Chest pain or discomfort
  • Trembling or shaking
  • Choking feeling
  • Feeling unreal or detached from your surroundings
  • Sweating
  • Nausea or upset stomach
  • Feeling dizzy, light-headed, or faint
  • Numbness or tingling sensations
  • Hot or cold flashes
  • Fear of dying, losing control, or going crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment