Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bliss

Garden23

 the bigger picture of life is always all about going back to where it all started. simplicity, purity, contentment, peace, love, bliss.

as i continue trodding my path, there is always that gnawing urge to go back to the simplicity of my journey. in the midst of  fretting to meet the day's task, i am still longing to sit still in awe as the universe's simplest manifestation is unfolded before me.

I may age and move forward and go along with the process called living but I am always certain, there is within me that constant childlike candor that would keep reminding me that there is no reason to be anxious about anything. Nature has its own pace and what better way it is  to live in this world than to harmonize with it.

I dont want to be trapped in a rat race world. I am not made to compete. I believe I am here to enjoy life accordingly.

Everything works perfectly well...in time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment