Monday, March 5, 2012

Life as I call it now

 

‎"There's no point sitting here, using words that mean nothing. Go and experiment. It's time you got out of here. Go and re-conquer your kingdom, which has grown corrupted by routine. Stop repeating the same lesson, because you won't learn anything new that way." (my master to me, in ALEPH)
Image101
Life has bored me at times. Something's speaking within telling me to go out and do something extra ordinary.The aries spirit whispers that urge to fly up there. My warlike nature is wanting to plunge into life's greatest adventures. Still, I am held by the energy that balances my nature.
There is danger in overdoing things and yes I have always believed that. I dont want to call it playing safe but there is wisdom in taking time..taking slow..even if it means getting impatient and anxious.
The routine is almost eating me up. I see the need to redirect the course of things. I am calling the Universe to lead me because I know it is a much more powerful entity.
I want change again. I am taking about BIG CHange yet who am I to defeat the natural flow of things. I am called right now to be steady , to be  still and  to wait.
The lesson of patience is grand, I need to wait even it means feeling desolate at times. The essence of learning isnt easy.
I still need to sit, my master. I still have  to wait. I guess I will reap a good harvest by doing this.
Ahhhh, Here's to patience,

No comments:

Post a Comment