Saturday, March 31, 2012

Random thoughts/feelings

The whole week has been a deep struggle for me. I felt that there was an endless tunnel somewhere within me that I couldnt even see where I would be going. My mind has been working much. The thoughts that I created were a series of worries, anxieties, fears and all that. I was so haunted with what if's .It was funny because at the back of of my mind is a constant struggle to be at the center of it all. No amount of silence could really help me unfasten that cord that has strangled my brain. At one point, I just wanted to cry to still believe I am actually living.
This morning's practice has somehow allowed me to  recollect my self. I must admit that  I was so indisposed during the early part of my practice. I couldnt help but utter a prayer asking the universe to help me. I was grateful He did.
Lunch with my three fellow yogins was an avenue for me to share great energy. I love the range of the conversation mixed with laughter and good food. It was nice being with them. I have never imagined I would be this comfortable with people whom I thought were a way too advance in their practice . No pretensions, No stress.Just simply sharing of souls. Ahhh, this is yoga.
I have concerns regarding finances and my defense. I have worries about my work bUt right at this moment I just would like to savor the BLiss that I have. This is exactly what makes my life different. I am glad for the capacity to survive. Perhaps tomorrow I would be worried again but just like  each asana, I would certainly overcome everything and emerge a much freerer soul. This is yoga.
At 8:30 tonight will be the Earth hour. I am going to join the whole world celebrate Earth's rebirth by switching off my lights even for an hour.Join me in this.
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment