Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What's up Jenny?

Bolinao11

"Life is a roller coaster ride."

And so this old adage says it all.

Fleeting.Unsure.Uncertain. Rocky.Hilly. Dark.Scary.Hopeless.Tensed.Anxious. Questioning.

Sound familiar?

I am made of this and I have been made of this for a while now. A tarot reader has told me once that my life is generally good but I am encountering a conflict within and it will last for while. He assured me too that the end of the cycle is a great one.

I am not in any position to complain anymore because I have already accepted the fact that I am on a great spiritual journey. I have been wanting meaning in all that I am doing even the very thing I call chores. I am able to question whether or not my thesis defense is still meaningful to me or should i just tell my mentor i'd like to be given a 2 and not defend my paper. I may sound silly but in my mind now are simply different thoughts about life.

I wake up each day not exactly knowing what to do. I am finding another greater challenge but I seem not to know what is it yet. I am so wanting to go back to teach in school hoping this would give me the chance to be with my first love again. I am bent on finding my mate feeling that perhaps I would be more complete.

At the end of my introspection though, there is only one thing that comes across my mind. PATIENCE!

There is always a time to rest. To back off. To feel pain.To feel hopeless.To feel unsure. To feel unloved and alone. ..but hey, these too shall pass, right?

Victory comes to those who endure. I know certainly that I am trodding a different path and my spiritual quest is still on going.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment