Monday, October 22, 2012

Break it is!

I am officially on a break from teaching now. It was supposed to have started last week but I was worked up with the syllabus making thing.It was fun though.What with the theological wrangling stuff and all.It was my first so it was kind of oh-so -new- thing for me .

It was also a great time bonding with colleagues outside the school premises. I could not also believe I survive the train rides for three days without much hassle. So big congratulations for me then.

Since I am awaiting my monthly ordeal, there is this natural body tiredness that's haunting me. I wanted to fight the hormonal imbalance cycle so I went to practice early on a Monday. It was heavy though. My breaths were not deep and my muscles were tired. I did the primary series and decided to finish with my teacher's approval. I was just not on my element. Oh wait, it was my body actually. Massage helped though afterwards.

There were bits and bits of situations that irritated me.Expected!

Anyway, i would like to share some beautiful pictures I took while I was on my three day syllabus making at the Saint Vincent School of Theology.
i love the sun . what with the duck and the green green grasses.
oh lotus!

May all beings be peaceful.

May all beings be free.

 May all beings be safe.

Grateful for the gift of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment