Monday, October 29, 2012

Celebrating Friendships


It's another moonday today and I am not very happy, yes. It's not because there are reasons why I have to be sad but really I am just pulled away from that state.See, even my writing here is very confusing.Thanks Moon.

Anyway, this phase will soon leave and I would be my happy self again.Despite the oh-so-low-mood- bruhahas-I am actually blessed with great celebrations of friendships this week.

Amy, whom I havent seen in a while, will soon be leaving to the US.I am a bit happy and jealous for her.It's normal though. We had a sumptuous seafood dinner on a Friday and that has made me so full. What a treat. I just had to experience a slight difficulty in my mariachi's the next day. It's alright though. I had so much fun   and I guess that dinner would be the last, at least this year. Ahh,I will miss her.
checking out on mir piano man:)


I will miss you ams:(
                               
Yes, our food.
                              
After my yoga practice on a Saturday, my dear friend Michelle and I visited a Buddhist temple in Manila Despite  the heat and the  traffic, we were able to find solace at such a lovely place. We were just there seated  and sharing life. It was such a breath of fresh air.It was an authentic encounter with ourselves. The Buddhas.

PEACE!

The Monks

With Michelle
Someone is leaving and it is going to be sad but sadness is  temporary.Just like happiness.I am just glad I have shared moments with these people.I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment