Thursday, April 24, 2014

Asanas reflections

I had my practice at the shala today. I honestly felt heavy and lacked focus as i pushed through my asanas. I have been giving in to my cravings of eating too much, particularly rice, since i am experiencing PMS. Lo and behold, i felt heavy on my belly. I was grateful still because i was able to pull through the whole series.

Teacher jon and I had simple breakfast at the Coffeebean and enjoyed our own way of satsang. One thing very significant  that i want to reecho is that in yoga, it really doesn't matter whether you are certified or not because at the end of the day, it is the years of dedicated practice and commitment to the yogic life that will make you a great guru. 

Someday, i wish to be the guru that many students would like to emulate. 

"Practice, practice and all is coming."

Namaste!




No comments:

Post a Comment