Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bending but not breaking


Despite life's odds, I wont break.I will simply bend.
So here i am again after being away for awhile. Life has been good, not to mention, challenging the past weeks.
I had to go home to check on my sister as well as my folks during the holy week. I am grateful until now to my brother for giving me the tickets. You know how tight my budget is as i dont have remuneration during summer. 
I am worried, yes, since I know my family is affected by what my sister is going through. I had a conflict with my father because it seemed to me that he's  not doing enough and that he would not even manage to humbly accept points from others. I know I should have been more tolerant as he's old and sick but this is supposed to be a family affair. 


My lovely sister
Anyway, my sister, I know will get over this state of being fixated to someone.. I don't know when or how. But she will. 

I'd like to salute my mom for being so strong. My heart is moved seeing her suffer but not defeated. I want to make her happier. 


I am back in my own abode- alone and humbled. There is the universe that always conspires. In its own space and time, things will be alright. 


with my beautiful mom
                              

                                         My heart is lifted. I am bent but never broken. 

                                                          Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment