Thursday, April 3, 2014

My zen inspired birthday

I turned 43 yesteday. Ahhh, I am grateful always for the age but really it is just a number. The most important query is that whether or not i have done enough for the more than 4 decades in this world.

Anyway,Ii guess that will be expounded in my later episodes. I just want to share that after many considerations, I bravely went on a lone more than 2 hour travel to 88 hot spring, a korean owned hot spring and enjoyed my Zen birthday.  

The entire place was personalized. With all the green and blue around, I forgot at least for awhile my cares about this world. The staff were kind enough to take photos for me. There were few earthlings around so I coul literally say, I had the place all by myself.

Energy enveloped me. There was just so much positivity around. The korean food was heavenly too.
I was alone but I was surrounded with life. I had so much company, you know.  Bliss!


  The eight pools provided Chi'..



One of the pools where I frolicked

The tree of life...chi' abounds

My fave Korean feast

No comments:

Post a Comment