Saturday, May 10, 2014

Yoga today

There is always something about yoga that sweeps me off my feet. After my struggle of boredom, aimlessness and resignation for few days, today's practice was just so intense that I could not anymore decipher how I survived the rest of the poses in the second series. (Oh, thank you teacher Jon for giving me those three pretzel-like asanas) The breathing, the sweat and the energy of the women and my teacher inside the shala were enough reasons for me to be grateful.

Yoga saved me again from wallowing in my own self-emptying. It allowed me to go back to my very core...my beautiful self. It gave me the strength once more to live even just today in peace. It allowed me to clearly see the most important things in life. I am grateful to all the teachers for this gift.

Being with my like minds also inspired me to be happy again. I am very thankful for today.

Namaste everyone!

Find time to appreciate the little joys in life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment