Saturday, May 10, 2014

Thanks Mama

                                  Photo: Thank you for being so strong when all of us are losing our strength. Your love is beyond compare. Thank you mama. #mother #family #love #mother'sday

This Mother's day, let me honor once again a woman who has been there for us and with us no matter what the circumstances are. She has never wavered  in supporting us in her very own special way. Despite all the hurts that we cause her, she's withstood them all and her strength is beyond compare. She may not be that gentle in dealing with us but she is that. She demonstrates her love for us in the way that she knows best. WE may question her, fight with her, agree with her and be indifferent with her but she in the end is very willing to accept and forgive us.

Thank you Mama. I know I will not be a mother like you so I will never understand the wisdom of the way you deal with the family. I admire you so much and I'm sorry for hurting you.

I love you mama. Take care always.

No comments:

Post a Comment