Thursday, May 15, 2014

Full moon reflections

The moon outside my window last night:)
While the moon is keeping me company, I am having several thoughts circling around my brain. I honestly feel like going back to the university is not anymore a good idea for me. There is that terrible sense of longing to move away from Theology and go back to teach English. I guess I already have gotten the taste of being a Theologian. Anyway, let's see. :)

I have this strong urge to travel to Korea. Like it has been a while since i keep seeing myself visiting this place. I am sending this intention to the Universe. I know soon, i will be there.

I also want to undergo a teacher training for yoga. It is beginning to haunt me. This only means that I need to practice, practice and practice till all will come. :)

Oh moon bless my intentions :)

Om shanti!




No comments:

Post a Comment