Friday, April 9, 2010

hello, goodbye

i didnt know that i was so attached with my Samsung SQ10 till i wrapped it with the cloth and kept it in my closet.My fingers are now scribbling using my new Asus 1005 ha.I needed to let go of my beloved gadget because the battery has not been well.I know that I would be on the go most of the time and it would be inconvenient for me to be looking for a place to charge it.What made me like this new partner is that it has a 10 hour battery capacity.

i am quite sentimental though because my samsung has been my lifeline for the longest time.It has allowed me to communicate to my students from the other side of the world.It has given me the opportunity to link with people across the globe...not to mention, it has been the source of my connection with my significant other.I made friends and foes here too.I had bittersweet memories of some people in here.Despite all these drama, i am bent to hand it to my dear sister.I know she'll take care of this.I wish she would really.

I dont know what's in store with my new gadget.I can see that it's a sleek one though.It's very portable and i guess i wont suffer much of my scoliosis in carrying this.It did hurt my budget actually but i didnt have a choice but to have it.As to how long this will serve me, II'll just wish it would be for a long time.

I will be missing my Samsung.I do love it.I will learn to love my new one though...after all, that's the best thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment