Saturday, September 24, 2011

All Great! ( Daily Examen 5)

I finally have my monthly guest.It visited me yesterday actually while I was very busy processing the renewal of my passport at the Department of Foreign Affairs. I have to say that I like better the system this time and the new place is also more presentable and well ventilated. Kudos  DFA!

I had to cancel my afternoon classes yesterday for I needed to take my late lunch at the Robinson's galeria. After having my favorite tausi fish and tofu with rice, i went to the Smart Communication wireless center to air out my complain about me being redirected because they claimed I didnt pay my bill. I was so agitated that I acted  very uncontrollable while waiting for my turn to be heard out. My anger I know was magnified because of my period. There were other customers who looked at me perhaps trying to console me or feel my lament. It was just very unfair to be cut despite the fact that I paid very early. It was very disppointing to know that it's their system that  failed but I am loving my customer service representative though.  She's sincerely apologetic in behalf of the company. I couldnt help but be calm again and try to make her feel comfortable with my presence.I apologized to her also and explained why i acted that way. I have to claim that I have found a friend in her. Actually there were already two of them. I was glad things were well taken cared of.It always pays to be assertive.

I have learned that it's good not to practice if one has her period. and if one does, she has to skip inversions. I dont know if i was stubborn or just simply determined. It's my heaviest flow but i went to the shala and did without  skipping the poses i had to execute. I was so fearless that I even did the headstand. My energy was just so huge that i didnt feel any strain in my arms or back. I guess the universe allowed me to practice today since I havent done any for the past five days. I am very grateful until now.

It's always nice to chat with my fellow yogins after the practice. I love being surrounded with great energies. They make me survive the full week of working alone.

I am also elated having watched the first game of the UAAP finals. I thought the Ateneo Blue Eagles wont make it as they were behind during the first half but they made it to the win giving the FEU Tamaraws a great disadvantage. I was cheering the whole time like crazy while watching it alone in the house. I'm always a fan of great games.

Life is generally awesome this week. I am glad I was also able to help a friend. I guess I have done something to make my life worth living. Basically, I am peaceful and joyful. I would like to thank my God for not abandoning me all the time. He always sticks with me when everyone else left.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment