Monday, September 19, 2011

Daily Examen 2

My body's very heavy now.I am retaining a lot of water.Got a message from a friend before.She wanted to regain the lost friendship. I had to tell her what I truly felt.After a while, I was able to honestly articulate why I decided to back off. I wished her and the other the best. When the friendship is meant to be, the universe aligns the energies again.

I had my hype when i got a prompt from my mobile company that I was redirected because I wasnt able to pay the month's bill.I was beginning to yell at the woman on the other line. Why on earth will I be redirected.I paid earlier than the deadline.I was so pissed off that I cut the conversation. I tried calling to get more mad but no one answered.I know God doesnt want me to be destructive. I did feel being treated unfairly. I wish I had the patience to wait till I get to the bottom of things with this company.I wish I were not angry that time.

I am glad to converse with an old friend and a student.I am glad to be with my students. I felt bad for Glala though.I knew I made her feel uncomfortable this morning. My mood swings are beginning to be evident. I need to hang on. May God strengthen me more this time of the month.

My mentor communicated with me about the upcoming conference.I told her I was so demotivated to write.I knew I shouldn't have said that but that's just the truth. How in the world will i be able to join the conference with my state like this?How will I be able to defend this semester and graduate eventually? I need HIS inspiration and wisdom. I need to focus more too.

Despite the highs and lows of my emotions today. I am very much grateful for today. A student told me she missed me and will start to study again tomorrow.There is another potential student recommended. I am still able to laugh and eat. I am still able to watch good shows. I am still able to do my chores.I am still able to sing good melodies. I am still able to fight the good fight of being good.I am very blessed!

The day is about to end. I have one more student before I'll go to bed. This heart is glad for today. My worries and troubles are many but My GOD is BIGGER and my blessings are MORE!

Namaste !

No comments:

Post a Comment