Monday, September 26, 2011

Bad Weather...Bad Cold

The wind is terrible.It has been like this since yesterday. What's worst is that I am sporting a cough. My throat hurts much and I have chills. Still I have no choice but to teach. The rain is unstoppable outside. I have not much food stored at home. I was trying to experiment on my new phone so i ended up changing the language into something i dont know.Now i dont know where to go to change it to English.

It has been more than a year ago when Ondoy hit my place big time. I just pray things are alright this time. Sometimes i choose not to watch the news. It affects me so much to know the many damages brough about by calamities like this.

How's my family?I really dont have  any idea. I didnt call nor send them a message. I have really nothing to say. I dont want to sound indifferent but this is how i feel now.

Anyway, I am getting by with my condition.What with the bad weather and all. I have to work and move to survive.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment