Thursday, October 13, 2011

IMAGINE!

i love humanity. watching reality shows always touch my core. through these, i am being grounded and am more appreciative of what I have. This episode has crippled me BIG TIME. Complaining about life that's not being fair to me at times, I felt being slapped on the face by watching this. I am humbled.


What has his story spoken for me? A lot, actually. Life isnt that cruel after all.Things happen for good reasons and most often the reasons are for the best. This guy and his story should serve more than just a lesson. There is always life after all the strife. Stop Complaining.


He may not be the winner of the show but HE has already won the hearts of everyone.That is even more than just the fame.HE is a WINNER for he's survived life's toughest moments.


I am glad. I am grateful.


"Imagine there's no heaven....then we should make one here."


Namaste!





No comments:

Post a Comment